CALL FOR PAPERS
Frontiers of Nanochemistry-2013 (FNC-2013)
International Conference on Frontiers of Nanochemistry,
June 6-7, 2013, Beijing, China
WELCOME ADDRESS FROM THE CHAIRMAN
Dear friends and colleagues,
On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to invite you to participate in the Frontiers of Nanochemistry-2013 (FNC-2013), which will be held between June 6-7, 2013 in Peking University, Beijing, China.
FNC-2013 will discuss the latest research achievements and the exciting opportunities in the field of Nanochemistry, focusing on Low-Dimensional Carbon Materials, Nano-Enabled Catalysis and Energy, Nanoelectronics and Nano-Bio Interface.
We sincerely hope that you could accept our invitation.
Looking forward to meeting you in Beijing in 2013.
Prof. Zhongfan Liu
Academician, Chinese Academy of Science
Chairman, Organizing Committee of FNC-2013
College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering
Peking University, China
Zhongfan Liu, Peking University
Hailin Peng, Peking University
- Huiming Cheng (Institute of Metal Research, CAS)
- Yongsheng Chen (Nankai University)
- Wanlin Guo (Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics)
- Zheng Hu (Nanjing University)
- Esko I. Kauppinen (Aalto University)
- Jing Kong (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Jie Liu (Duke University)
- Younghee Lee (Sungkyunkwan University)
- Qingwen Li (Suzhou Institute of Nano-Tech and Nano-Bionics, CAS)
- Shigeo Maruyama (Tokyo University)
- Zhiyong Tang (National Center for Nanoscience and Technology)
- Fei Wei (Tsinghua University)
- Hua Zhang (Nanyang Technological University)
- Jin Zhang (Peking University)
Center for Nanochemistry, Peking University, China
- Low-Dimensional Carbon Materials
- Nano-Enabled Catalysis and Energy
- Nano-Bio Interface
- Charles M. Lieber, Harvard University
- Mildred S. Dresselhaus, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Sumio Iijima, Meijo University
- Rodney Ruoff, The University of Texas at Austin
- Freddy Boey, Nanyang Technological University
- Lars Montelius, Lund University
- Xinhe Bao, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS
- Chunhua Yan, Peking University
- Jie Liu, Duke University
- Shigeo Maruyama, Tokyo University
- Hiromichi Kataura, AIST, Japan
- Young Hee Lee, Sungkyunkan University
- Kian Ping Loh, National University of Singapore
- Huiming Cheng, Institute of Metal Research, CAS
- Fei Wei, Tsinghua University
The 2nd announcement: April 7, 2013
Deadline for abstract submission: May 1, 2013
On-site registration: June 5, 2013
Conference date: June 6-7, 2013
CALL FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Participants of poster presentations are invited to submit abstracts to Hailin Peng ([email protected]) before May 1, 2013. The template and format details for abstract and poster presentations will be provided.
English is the official language of the conference.
US $350 or RMB ¥2000 per person for admission to the conference, welcome reception, coffee, tea, lunch and dinner during conference, and conference kit (bag, scientific program and abstract book).
College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, A204-206, Peking University.
202 Chengfu Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China.
College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering,
Peking University, Beijing 100871, P. R. China
- Dr. Hailin Peng, Tel: +86-10-62767984, Email: [email protected]
- Dr. Qin Xie, Tel: +86-10-62751728, Email: [email protected]
- Dr. Minjie Li, Tel/Fax: +86-10-62757157, Email: [email protected]